Friday, August 28, 2015

Friggam Fraggam

I'm just glad these children were here to listen to what old Gabby had to say; it's been an up and down week.
I may have used that title before, sorry. 
NK turns 35 next week and is featured in this month's Our State magazine; I'll post a copy when I can get one. First time a Riley has ever been in a magazine, I should add in a good way. Happy birthday Kevin, we love you and are proud of you. Don't forget the deal we have................
Too much time on your hands?
Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run is forty years old. Let that one sink in.......
Thanks to the FO I got my bike back this week, although with a bent side stand. Looks like I'll have to replace it so the bike is safer when stationary. $$$$$$ Happy birthday and merry Christmas to me!
Each year the Mullet Bucket goes to the winner of the West Carteret-East Carteret football game. Here is an old picture of Jackson holding it with the score 65-3. West won it many times in a row but tonight they will have to be mighty lucky not to be run off the field. Good luck to all and behave!
We ate with the Combat Warriors group tonight and will take a few of them fishing in the morning. I don't deserve to be in that room.
And now for those whacky pictures you like:
Guess who lives on this street?
 Central Park pond, I forgot to post it earlier
 A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, with a mustache!
The mini-split industry is the fastest growing segment in HVAC. Everyone in it sells a lot, and other suppliers are developing accessories to go with it. We are always at the mercy of the installers in any products we build. Here, Moe, Larry and Curly use a ladder to counterbalance the person who is the foreman on the job; they call Moe their leader. 
We had a lot of rain last week and the Atlantic Beach causeway got flooded. Now you know where all of the sharks went.
And a video that I took Wednesday night, so wrong:
Hurricane Erica is heading our way and of course I'll be out of town. But, no one knows where she will go, especially the weather forecasters. Here is their summary of projected plot lines:

"But do you know what is wrong with your blog?" I hear these words each and every week. no pictures of my grand babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here you go:
Cooper and Keelyn on their way for the first day of school. It was 40 minutes before school time and Cooper was worried he might be late, sound familiar? Oh, did I leave the oven on? OK I'm back. 
Next week: Texas early Monday morning through late Friday night. 

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...