Friday, July 10, 2015

Pictures? Pictures!

And very little commentary, unless you would like to add your own. It's late and I've realized all you want to do is look at pictures anyway. Maybe I can figure out how to insert color-your-own pictures?
The original David Edward Riley
Thursday afternoon I ended up in Williamsburg and decided to take the ferry shortcut. Great idea idea all the way up until I had to sit and wait about 15 minutes for the ferry. Anyway, an osprey built her nest on the piling next to the ferry, you know the piling that gets bumped every time the ferry comes in; I thought they were a little smarter than that.
Welcome tourists! Last weekend was the fourth and the dingbatters left their marks everywhere they went. There should be a law, oh, there is a law? 
But our new friends the Jets, I mean the Sharks are doing their best to keep the ditdots straight. And remember, each and every time you put your big toe in the ocean, you are the tourista
Yeah, I don't know why either, it just is
For the past thirty some years SWMBO has told me about the What-A-Burger every time I mentioned the Whataburger. I'd eat at a Whataburger and after my burger I would say "what a burger!" which was followed by her re-telling of the What-A-Burger story involving her brother asking for a cheesehamburger............please, before telling that story again allow me to gather the children.............................Anyway, in Norfolk this week, driving along phone in hand and I looked up and voila! The What-A-Burger
.....................not to be confused with
And to further confuse the matter there is yet another small chain around Concord which shares a similar name, and has cherry sun drops...................but I digress. 
I've seen some good shots in my time but this is something else
A good hunt turned into a great hunt. Didn't even have to clean his shotgun. 
That's it, in town most of next week!
Get well Holly. 

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...