Friday, June 12, 2015

Live Well and Prosper

6:15 PM Friday and I just poured some (Johnnie Walker Red) cough syrup, first one in a while.....
I told you I would post more Go Pro videos in the future so here we go, US 70, also known as the NC Autobahn westbound last Sunday, you might notice the white lines are moving by rather quickly as I signal to the camera the speed:

Used suction mount on the gas tank. When I got home I mounted a receiver for my helmet, prepare to be bored to tears by endless video from this point on, I probably won't even bother to write anything anymore, as you probably ascertained I've been out of material for years now. 
We're getting ready to remodel our master bathroom, they brought in a new custom-built toilet for SWMBO this week:
Hilarious, they even thought to bring a special plunger. I think I should stick with video only from now on. (Sometime I exaggerate, this is one of those times, that part was all a joke, we aren't remodeling....it was only a joke, please don't call and ask if we are remodeling, we aren't. You see, the toilet is on the side of the highway and is huge, so, well never mind. I digress) Had a great week in OH and WV last week and will plan to spend a week in or around NC next week. We're getting caught up with yard and house work tomorrow and then plan to use the swimming pool (Boston Whaler) for some sun, sand and sea Sunday afternoon.
This is funny, especially if you're a Nats fan
Embedded image permalink
You know who I'm pulling for, bring her down to the bottom Dale, don't let him get under you (see, that was another really obscure NASCAR reference, the presidents race so I was thinking about the time Dale Jarrett won the Daytona 500 while his father called the race on CBS, where was I?) And speaking of sports teams is there anyone you recognize in this picture? Here's a hint: it was taken from Dink's 1942 HI-NOC-AR, and if you're scratching your head wondering what a HI-NOC-AR is, well you're not from Rocky Mount, and good for you! You might have to enlarge it a bit. 
This is just whacked:
I have no idea.......................
And now a religious joke:
Q: How many Baptists should you take fishing with you?
A: More than one. If you only bring one he'll drink all of your beer.
I got the message, from now on, only video!

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...