Friday, May 15, 2015

15 Minute Post

Been hustling all week capped off by over-sleeping (what? You're kidding!) this morning, but not to worry I have some leftover stuff from last week you might find amuuuuuuuuuuuusing:
A rider flew off the course, a split second later SWMBO wasn't smiling
 I missed sink o de mayo
 Inside Hoover Dam, always impressive
 As is the great American west scenery, still want to ride the bike out there one day
Video of my finger, and the Colorado River as it cranks back up under the dam, never did find the dam gift shop, I wanted to buy a dam t-shirt
 Birthday dinner at Benihana, always a good show and good food to boot!
 Daisy is learning tricks, she's trying to disprove Dink's analysis
In VA, DC and MD this week, I love making branch calls when you walk in and give the local customers a method to help move that heavy inventory they just unloaded at the back door. "I'm here to help"
And late Thursday night into Charlotte to take a new distributor to the PGA event. My new/old rep Justin has invited me since the first one here many years ago, I've only missed a couple through the years. We always have fun, entertain some customers and see a lot of familiar faces. Charlotte really knows how to do this thing. 
And as I entered my room last night I saw this old friend, I've always been confused with the endless possibilities of "what if?" But I obey the rules, you know Nietzsche said without order there is total chaos. No quotation marks there since he didn't really say that, but was incorrectly quoted in Blazing Saddles. "Oh blow it out your ass Howard," now that's a quote!
PA and NJ next week including a day at NAOHSM, home in time for Memorial Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl

Anonymous said...

BLAZING SADDLES !!!

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...