Friday, April 17, 2015

In Town All Week!

And not a knifing  or a fighting or nothing...................
I guess we've been too busy, SWMBO and I kinda pass like ships in the night sometimes. This weekend Elizabeth, Jackson and Daisy are coming to see us, and yes we will take advantage of their inexpensive labor to get the remaining stuff out of Dink's condo. After that on to phase two: getting it out of my garage.................
Hard work has its rewards, my brother bought me this last Sunday at Pete's:
In case you're wondering it is a pimento cheese bacon cheeseburger, yum.
While in downtown Morehead we ran into a distant relative:
OK you got me, a close relative.
The pollen is as heavy as I remember it down east, this leads to nose and throat problems as well as observing those with too much time on their hands:
Is pollenart the same thing as pollinate? Time for a dinkism, the yellow stuff is called polllllmmm.
Let's see, where was I? Oh yes, thinking about going fishing, yes, that's where I was. But where was I going with that? Oh yeah:
Right down behind the courthouse, you can't miss it. That's where all the fish are, right down behind the courthouse. Next weekend will be our annual birthday extravaganza fishing weekend, there will be no pictures, sorry. OK maybe there will be some pictures, but consider yourself warned. One of these days I'm going to hook up that new Go Pro and see what happens. It works fine, I just can't get it to sync with the wrist remote, but then again I haven't tried but a couple of times. This weekend I'll get it figured out. Come on YouTube!
New haircut number 2 processed last night, it is just about at the point where I can't grab it and pull it out, just about right. See that little bandage? The person cutting my hair didn't and I just about yelled but I didn't (I might have peed just a little though, but that will be our little secret)
Lastly, a picture we found going through Dink's stuff. I took this picture in January 1973 as Dr. and Mrs. High walked by in Jim Holshouser's inaugural parade. They were very happy that day, and proud of the hard work they did to help get him elected. Yesterday was their anniversary and I'm sure they had a good time. I can always remember that date because they got married a couple of days before the FO was born....
Happy 61st old boy, hope you catch a lot of fish next weekend.
Off to Texas on the 5:20 AM Monday morning, don't be late!

1 comment:

John said...

1304 a week? I'll keep going

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...