Friday, March 13, 2015

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Looks like my favorite television show might have just bit the bullet. No I'm not talking about The Simpsons or Family Guy...................or Bob's Burgers. I'm talking about BBC's Top Gear. Sounds like Jeremy went bazooka (worked in another dinkism) and made a mess at the taping of one of this season's episodes. Not only has taping ceased, they might not show what they have in the can. Racist comments, fisticuffs, allegations, threats, hell, throw in some homophobia and it sounds like a typical family reunion to me. I've enjoyed your shows boys, TAR is beside herself with grief.
But we go on. Speaking of silliness, Terri took an excellent picture of me last month and I just have to share it. Never heard me say I liked a picture of myself have you? There is one that Floyd Brown took of me many many years ago that I like...................know why? You can't see my face! Because when I pose for a picture it kinda looks like I just had a stroke and crapped my pants. Sorry, I didn't get that smile purdy for the camera gene like SWMBO did. So enjoy:
Saw this today and it reminded me why I do not, repeat do not want to go camping. I laugh at the RV camping commercials on the air, it never shows the kids projectile vomiting in a wet sleeping bag while it rains; au contraire they're always roasting marshmallows and smiling while pensively thinking these are the best days of my life.
My rep called me last week and told me I needed to be in northern VA in time for an 8:00 AM meeting Monday. I told him I was a little pissed that I had to drive up Sunday afternoon, that is one concession I will give to science of growing old, I don't like having to leave town on Sundays. Anyway, I also told him on Tuesday that I was happy I did that; otherwise I would have been in that AMTRAK crash Monday. While in around DC this week I noticed there are more than a few government-type people there. Did you know that? Interesting to read in The Washington Post how much "we" hate Hillary. I guess they haven't figured out that she might eventually be the Democrat Party candidate, anyway, saw this picture of what liars sometime look like:
And one more Dink joke, really I'll stop at some point, but a couple of years ago the Roman Catholic church elected a new Pope about this time of the year. He looks like Jack Roush but that is another story. Dink said she was glad they elected someone early that week because she did not want the media coverage to interrupt her scheduled viewing of the ACC tournament.
Louisiana again next week.

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...