Friday, November 21, 2014

Texas

After a long boring day trying to get to Texas on Monday we settled into a week of meetings planning 2015 and beyond. Look out!
I enjoy travel, but this week was harder in that Dink went into a nursing home Tuesday, fortunately my brother, his wife and the unsinkable TAR were able to handle the task. I don't think she's coming home again, but I've been dead wrong on those predictions before. Like the adjective?
A good week in Texas, sometimes you find these little tidbits that make you smile:
No I didn't, this time anyway, maybe next time.
How about one of these, a 120 V air dryer for shoes, boots and gloves. Neat idea, let me know if you want to buy a couple of thousand, I'm your guy
TAR has a birthday next week and it's one of those that ends in a ZERO, not saying which. I've been looking for lots of thoughtful, wonderful gifts which express my love and happiness at this great event. We're planning a mini-vacation in December, finally a dinner at the Farmer and the Chef, but I keep wondering and searching for the perfect gift. Your thoughts?

Get off your high throne there dear readers, this is a legitimate product although the ad is a tad disconcerting. 
Racing congratulations to Kevin Harvick and Tony Stewart, and even to those stinkin' tar babies. Good game, catch you next year. 
Wheels down at 11:40 something tonight and we have a full weekend planned. Good luck to Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi Sunday, I hope you'll be a good champion. 

1 comment:

John said...

Poooooooooooooooooooo, we'll find out in the morning during our field trial. Anyone want pictures?

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...