Friday, July 11, 2014

Nobody Bit?

So no one had a caption for last week's video? I am truly disapointed. So let's try another audience particpation, you pick a caption and make your own comment(s)
So this guy walked into a bar.......................................
Since the World Cup is here and we are guaranteed victory I will celebrate by painting my teeth, no? I mean come on, what can stop us now?  
                                                  
No caption here, this was on display in an Arizona restaurant last week, to give you an idea of the size of the cake I asked that something be placed in the display; that is a bottle of BBQ sauce to the right of the cake. Jokes?
No joke here. This beautiful young lady was at our house last week to witness first hand what a hurricane is like. Fortunately Arthur was kind to us, and although we lost power our generator worked as planned, and Elizabeth had ice cold milk with her cereal Friday morning. I took this picture so she could send it to her mother in San Diego to show that all was well. 
Grand-dog Daisy on her first boat ride, she did very well. Had a little trouble with the throttle but steered like a champ. Think I'm going to give her opposable thumbs for Christmas. 
And out of nowhere a picture of my grandparents, wonder whose house they were in? I remember those fancy glasses, they were green and came from the Sinclair gas station. 
What are we going to do with these Heat season tickets? Watch Josh McRoberts? 
Hang on, I forgot this from last week. You may know that I have a habit of waving at airplanes or anything that flies overhead. I even waved at a drone recording the fireworks last week. I have been topped! While crossing the Roanoke River last week on AMTRAK I looked down and saw a guy standing on a rock in the middle of the river. He was wearing cutoff jeans, no shirt, yes, go figure.................................. as we passed he looked up and waved. A kindred spirit, probably in far too many ways. 
I was in Phoenix last week, they have sand storms that look like something out of Iraq. And 107 degree heat, yes I know..............dry heat.....................right, so is the oven.
Off to Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin next week. 

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...