Saturday, April 12, 2014

Flag The Tape

This was a noteworthy week, I feel like this dog:
I've had a couple of dogs that liked to wallow in feces like that, especially the human variety; not the dog, the feces, you get the idea. 
Dink is in the hospital, blood running a few units low. The hospital staff took up a collection to send her on a vacation trip to Australia, guess that's as far as they think they can get her away from them. TAR gave most of the money. The princeAss has been............well you know.
Kyle Larson: I knew him when.....................just listened to the Darlington Nationwide race; I guess Kyle Larson is the old man of the circuit now. 
This is called a West Virginia steak sandwich by those uppity folks in Kentucky. It is actually a bologna and cheese, mine came with non-Dukes mayonnaise, tomatoes and red onions, more from those onions later. 
Let's just go ahead and pay them, I mean come on, why not? Oh yeah, is it because the NCAA and the holier than thou schools make zillions on the backs of these scholar athletes? Is it because they all sell their likeness jerseys without their names imprinted? And who can afford those? The people less likely to be able to afford them? I enjoy and relish my judgmental side. Hmmmmmm, follow the money!
Me at a young age hosting a party with all of my friends. I found this picture while looking for something else, I remember when it rained I would make dams in the street with dirt..and bricks...and whatever I could find. The the city would come by and ask me where I found that Dempster Dumpster.  
I ate here this week, no, I pulled up to the stand and ordered food, paid for it, and sat there while they fixed my plate. In my little OCD world I think I could speed the process up a bit, but I decided not to suggest it to the pretty young lady who fixed my dinner. She liked me I guess, she called me "honey."
And this is my dinner. No, I don't think I'll suggest anything except for napkins, lots and lots of napkins. Oh, and the banana cream pie.....................
Did I mention this was a big week?

No comments:

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...