Friday, March 21, 2014

Audience Participation

Weekly readers' numbers are down, I guess I haven't been giving this blog my best work lately and it's not going to happen today; I'm up at 6:15 on a Friday in the finger lakes region of NY and I won't be home until nearly midnight. Therefore this week's column requires your participation.
There is a new vessel in the armada, care to name her? Refresher: the center console is named the CooKeeAnna, so what works for this 14' Old Town? Winners will be rewarded
 (Your caption goes here)
 That is a tattoo, again, please insert caption
 From the Skylight, your description please
I hope you enjoyed your blog this week, I'll try to do better next time, or not. And please pass this along to a friend. FLORIDA on Monday, perhaps a bit warmer?

4 comments:

oldparatrooper said...

Annaeekooc

Anonymous said...

I canoe can you?

fishinoptishin said...

OldParatrooper shows genius.

Probably comes from taking a direct hit from one of those lightning bolts.

John said...

PerLynBel it is

Dueling Banjos No, the odd looking young man did not play the banjo in the movie, here is how the movie-magic people did it: Fake sleeves !!...